• Meets CGSB 155.20.2000 Type 3
• StarTech® 2" reflective tape
• Meets CSA Z95-15 class 2 level 2 and ANSI 107-20
• Detachable hood with drawcord
• Double placket and snaps center front
• Snaps on cuff
• Corduroy collar
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.