Tough Duck ST12 Segmented Stripe Safety Shirt
Boost your safety and style with the ultimate summer essential, the Tough Duck Men's Hi Vis Safety T-Shirt. Crafted from lightweight and soft polyester jersey, this shirt ensures a comfortable and breathable experience while keeping you visible in any environment.
Key Features of this shirt include:
- Enhanced visibility: Heat transfer segmented reflective striping not only lasts longer but also provides superior breathability compared to traditional striping, making it perfect for hot summer days.
- Premium material: Made from 100% polyester jersey, this shirt guarantees durability and easy maintenance, so you can focus on the job at hand.
- Convenient chest pocket: Keep your essentials within reach with the convenient chest pocket, offering storage space for small items such as pens, tools, or personal belongings.
- Sizes: Available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to 5XL, ensuring a perfect fit for every body type.
- Safety Compliant: Meets CSA-Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2 and ANSI 107-2010 Type R, Class 2 requirements in yellow and orange colors. When worn in black or navy, it meets CSA-Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2 and ANSI 107-2010 Class O, Class 1 requirements
Upgrade your comfort and protection
Upgrade your safety gear with the Tough Duck Men's Hi Vis Safety T-Shirt ST12. Stay visible, comfortable, and productive throughout the day. Order yours now and experience the perfect blend of style and functionality.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material is recognized as the leading high performance retroreflective material for enhancing worker visibility.
The Scotchlite™ reflective material brand provides increased peace-of-mind to people who wear safety garments. They know that their garment contains material that will enhance their visibility in low-light and nighttime conditions. And they value that their reflective material comes from 3M™, a trusted name known for quality and innovation.
CSA Class 2, Level 2 garments provide moderate body coverage and superior visibility, and more coverage than Class 1. Apparel has full coverage of the upper torso (front, back, sides, and over the shoulders) and includes bib-style overalls. Stripes/bands are composed of retroreflective or combined performance materials. Examples of jobs that might require Class 2 apparel: school crossing guard, roadway construction, utility, forestry or railway workers, surveyers, airport baggage handlers and ground crews, roadside vehicle maintenance workers, members of law enforcement, and high-volume parking and/or toll gate workers, etc.
Class 1: provides the lowest recognized coverage and good visibility. Apparel must consist of a basic harness or stripes/bands over the shoulder(s) and encircling the waist. Examples of jobs that might require Class 1 apparel: Workers directing vehicle operators to parking or service locations, workers retrieving shopping carts in parking areas, workers in warehouse operations, Right-Of-Way or sidewalk maintenance workers, and workers in shipping or receiving operations, etc.
Type R offers a Performance Class 2 and Class 3—garments specifically designed for use on roadways—and is often the choice of other construction and transportation applications due to the high presence of moving vehicles and equipment. Because Type R features more fluorescent background material and additional retroreflective square inches, it is better suited for environments with higher levels of moving vehicle and equipment traffic. For workers in the right of way of a roadway, it’s required by federal law. In addition to vests, T-shirts, sweatshirts and jackets are widely available in Performance Class 2 and Class 3.
Type O features a single Performance Class (Class 1) and is intended for off-road use, often indoors or more controlled environments. Who Benefits: Among others, workers retrieving shopping carts, working in warehouses and factories or extracting/refining oil & gas.