Trumbull HK-3 Pentagon Hand Key
- The HK-3 has three pentagon sockets, plus a tapered-end prying blade.
- Socket 1 fits standard pentagon heads, and has a head retention cavity.
- It also has a slot to operate T-heads of curb and meter stops.
- The other two sockets both fit the 1-1/16″ pentagon head used on Mueller meter boxes.
- One socket has the head-retention cavity to retain the pentagon head during removal; the other socket has the external lug which engages the lid recess.
- Both methods assist in lifting the lid of a meter box from the frame.
- The tapered blade end is designed for prying, or for use as a chisel.