General JM-1450-A Electric Drain Jetter
Introducing the JM-1450-A Electric Drain Jetter by General, the powerful solution for all your drain cleaning needs. Harness the intense power of high-pressure water to eradicate stubborn blockages such as grease, sand, and ice. This durable, compact, and portable jetter delivers an impressive 1500 PSI at 1.7 gallons per minute, all while operating on just 13 amps. Engineered with a potent 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor enclosed with an in-line ground fault circuit interrupter, this tool guarantees efficient performance and top-notch safety.
Features of this drain cleaning machine include:
- High-pressure water jetting for efficient removal of grease, sand, and ice.
- Compact, portable design enabling easy transport and storage.
- Detachable 150 ft. hose reel for reduced height.
- Powerful 1500 PSI, 1.7 GPM triplex pump with Vibra-pulse®.
- 1.5 HP dual capacitor sealed motor with GFCI, ensuring safety and efficiency.
- Telescoping handle and 8" wheels for enhanced mobility.
- Optional high-performance hose with stainless steel braid/Teflon core for improved cleaning power.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Upgrade your drain cleaning capabilities
Experience the superior cleaning power and exceptional convenience of the JM-1450-A Electric Drain Jetter by General, the perfect partner for your drain and pipeline maintenance needs.
|Pump||Triplex with Vibra-pulse®|
|Pressure||1500 PSI Flow @ 1.7 GPM|
|Motor||1-1/2 HP 13 Amp w/ GFCI|
|Reel Capacity||150 ft of 1/4" hose|
|Weight||111 lbs (50 kg)|
|Dimensions||28” L x 15” W x 34” H (14” H w/o Reel)|
|Includes||150 ft of 1/4" hose, 30 ft of 1/8" hose, 4 nozzles for each hose size (8 nozzles total)|
|Clears Lines||1-1/2" to 4" size lines are cleared of grease, sand, ice|