Meet the most user-friendly, easy-set-up air scrubber on the market – developed and designed for the unique needs of professionals in restoration, construction and sanitation industries.
The versatile XPOWER X-2700 3-Stage air purifier can operate at 5 different speeds, with maximum 550 CFM airflow capacity. A built-in timer makes off-hours operation a breeze and a PM2.5 air quality meter makes monitoring the air purification process easier than ever. The speed and timer settings are conveniently managed through a digital control panel.
Utilizing advanced 3-stage filtration technology, the X-2700 will efficiently restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites.
- Filter Stage 1 – Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS13) is washable and traps larger matter which helps extend the life of the two subsequent filters.
- Filter Stage 2 – Pleated Media Filter (PFS13) traps smaller particulates and helps prevent cross contamination.
- Filter Stage 3 – 2” HEPA Filter (HEPA65-33) will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
Working together, the three filters will capture and remove bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust and other contaminants. An integrated indicator light illuminates when any of the filters need to be checked for airflow restrictions which might require cleaning or changing.
The X-2700 is also capable of ducting inlet and exhaust points, which makes this unit simple to set up for Positive and Negative air applications.
- Commercial performance with a compact and portable size
- Digital PM2.5 Air Quality sensor with built-in, read out and light up indicator
- Timer function for easy set-n-forget air purification – simplifies off-hours operation
- 5 speed settings – from powerful high-speed to extremely quiet low-speed
- Digital Control Panel for managing Timer & Speed settings
- 3-stage filtration system, including true HEPA filter
- Filter change indicator light and tool-less filter changes
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 Amp draw with 550 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Duct-able intake/exhaust mouth for Negative & Positive Air applications
- Stackable, lightweight, and compact design constructed of durable ABS plastic
- 13 ft. power cord
- ETL/CETL safety certified
|VOLTS / CYCLE
||115V / 60 Hz
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||16.6" x 10.4" x 18.9"
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||18.7" x 12.4" x 21.0"
||6" x 11.9"
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT
||1 Year Limited
There are no related documents for this product.
Free Courier Delivery Over $199 in Canada/USA
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" destinations will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.