The X-2800 is one of the most user-friendly and easy-to-setup air scrubbers on the market. Designed with the unique needs of businesses, health clinics, hospitals, hotels, and similar facilities in mind. The XPOWER X-2800 commercial air purifier provides maximum options with five different speed settings and 550 CFM airflow capacity. With its quiet operation and discreet, high-end matte white finish, it blends into any professional or commercial environment while efficiently improving indoor air quality.
This unit features advanced digital controls for adjusting speeds and setting the timer. A PM2.5 air quality meter lets you monitor the air quality in real time. Airborne contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mould and other submicron-sized impurities are quickly captured by the advanced 3-stage filtration technology and powerful high torque motor.
- Filter Stage 1 – Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS13) is washable and traps larger matter which helps extend the life of the two subsequent filters.
- Filter Stage 2 – Pleated Media Filter (PF13) traps smaller particulates and helps prevent cross contamination.
- Filter Stage 3 – 2.8” HEPA Filter (HEPA65-33) will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
Each filter is easy to access and clean/change without using any specific tools. If any of the filters needs to be checked for air flow restrictions which might require cleaning or changing, an integrated indicator light will illuminate.
The X-2800 3-Stage HEPA Air Scrubber is powerful enough for a medium to large-sized room, and quiet enough for a business environment. With the ability to clean the air quickly, you don’t need to run it all day – which will keep down both noise levels and hydro costs. If optimal indoor air quality is crucial for your business – trust the X-2800 Air Scrubber to get the job done.
- Professional performance with a high-end design
- Ideal for hospitals, offices, businesses and other professional settings
- Digital control panel
- Timer function
- 5 speed settings
- Digital PM2.5 air quality sensor
- Powerful 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 Amp draw
- 550 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 3-stage filtration system including HEPA filter, washable nylon filter and pleated media filter
- Filter change indicator light, tool-less filter changes
- Duct-able exhaust mouth for Negative Air capabilities
- ETL/CETL safety certified
|VOLTS / CYCLE
||115V / 60 Hz
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||16.6" x 10.4" x 18.9"
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||18.7" x 12.4" x 21.0"
||6" x 11.9"
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT
||1 Year Limited
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.