Lightweight, compact and portable. Impact-resistant, rugged steel body construction. Features short, low effort, 360ºrotating handle. Equipped with Easy Free chain, Latch-type swivel hooks, and high-tensile alloy chain.
- Steel Formed Case to protect both gear and hand chain wheel slides against external shock.
- Double Cover Protection to stop moisture and dirt from entering into the hand chain wheel case and the brake cover.
- Break Mechanism will activate instantly when operation is stopped, whether the load is light or heavy.
- Double Ratchet Pawls for extra safety. Should one pawl fail, the other restrains the load.
- Powder Metal Bushing to increase mechanical efficiency and reduce the hand chain pull strength.
- Load Chain Guide & Stripper to assure proper fit of load chain to load sheave. Also protects against dirt and moisture gathering in the load sheave.
- Slack End Anchorage that serves as a limit stopper to prevent any accidents caused by over-lowering heavy loads.
- Grade 80 Alloy Load Chain specially calibrated for hand chain block usage. All of the load chain meets or exceeds ISO and DIN standards.
- Hot forged, heat treated, swivel hooks with safety latches
|Standard Rated WLL||Lift||Headroom||Handle Effort||Test Load (Tons)|
|1/2 Ton||8.2 Ft||10-3/4"||48 lb||3/4|
|1 Ton||8.2 Ft||11-3/4"||57 lb||1-1/2|
|1-1/2 Ton||9.8 Ft||14-3/4"||66 lb||2-1/4|
|2 Ton||9.8 Ft||14-3/4"||77 lb||3|
|3 Ton||9.8 Ft||20-3/4"||77 lb||4-1/2|