- Co-moulded Polypropylene and Thermoplastic Vulcanizates ensure maximum strength balanced with superior non-slip grip
- 7 position box joint for strength and versatility
- Handle bolsters provide positive stop between insulated handle and non-insulated steel components
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, and oil
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel with induction hardened cutting edges
- Cutting capacity 14 gauge
These electrically shielded tools are for use on live circuits and hybrid automobiles. Individually tested and VDE certified to 1000V.
Two layers of insulation provide ultimate protection. Warning: if yellow layer is exposed through the red layer, tool has been damaged and should be retired
There are no related documents for this product.
Free Courier Delivery Over $199 in Canada/USA
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" destinations will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.