- Co-moulded Polypropylene and Thermoplastic Vulcanizates ensure maximum strength balanced with superior non-slip grip
- 7 position box joint for strength and versatility
- Handle bolsters provide positive stop between insulated handle and non-insulated steel components
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, and oil
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel with induction hardened cutting edges
- Cutting capacity 14 gauge
These electrically shielded tools are for use on live circuits and hybrid automobiles. Individually tested and VDE certified to 1000V.
Two layers of insulation provide ultimate protection. Warning: if yellow layer is exposed through the red layer, tool has been damaged and should be retired