Part of making smart spill decisions is not buying more absorbent than you need. Not every job requires long-term durability or heavy-duty strength. Sometimes you need an absorbent that will let you get in, do the job, and get out.
- Universal absorbency — used for both oil-and water-based liquids
- Perforations allow you to use only what you need
- Dimples add fast-wicking power
- Quickly absorbs leaks, spills and overspray to keep floors dry
- Perfect for light-duty industrial, maintenance and general applications
- Pads are ideal for catching leaks and soaking up spills
- HighLoft construction is sturdy and soft
- Each pad measures 15" x 18" and absorbs up to 25.6 oz each.
- Entire package absorbs up to 20 gallons.
- Sold per pack of 100 spill pads.
There are no related documents for this product.
Secure Payments with Reliable Shipping to Your Door
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. All shipments originate from our warehouses in Canada. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.