Developed and designed for the unique needs of public facing businesses – the XPOWER X-2830 commercial air purifier is the ideal choice for health clinics, hospitals, hotels, and similar facilities. With its quiet operation and discreet, high-end matte white finish, it blends into the background of any professional or commercial environment while efficiently working to provide a cleaner and healthier air to breathe.
The X-2830 is powerful enough for a medium to large-sized room, and optimized to clean the air quickly so you don’t necessarily need to keep it running all day. With five different speed settings and 550 CFM airflow capacity, you have maximum options to adjust the unit’s settings to suite your specific environment. The built-in timer makes it possible to let the unit work and automatically switch off after hours. The timer function, speed setting and PM2.5 air quality meter are all easily managed and monitored through advanced digital controls. This makes the X-2830 exceptionally user-friendly and easy to setup.
The powerful high torque motor and advanced 4-stage filtration technology work together to capture airborne contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mould and other submicron sized impurities.
- Filter Stage 1 – Nylon Mesh Filter (NFS13) is washable and traps larger matter which helps extend the life of the two subsequent filters.
- Filter Stage 2 – Pleated Media Filter (PFS13) traps smaller particulates and helps prevent cross contamination.
- Filter Stage 3 – Activated Carbon Filter (CF15) neutralizes stubborn odours and absorbs harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Filter Stage 4 – 2” HEPA Filter (HEPA50-33) will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
An integrated indicator light illuminates when any of the four filters needs to be checked for air flow restrictions which might require cleaning or changing. The filters are easy to access and replace without using any tools.
- Professional performance with high-end design
- Developed specifically for hospitals, offices, hotels and other public facing settings
- Digital control panel
- Timer function
- Filter light indicator and tool-less filter changes
- 5 speed settings
- Digital PM2.5 air quality sensor
- Powerful 1/2 HP external rotor induction motor
- Low 2.8 Amp draw
- 550 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 4-stage filtration system including activated carbon and HEPA filters
- Duct-able exhaust mouth for Negative Air capabilities
- ETL/CETL safety certified
|VOLTS / CYCLE
||115V / 60 Hz
|UNIT WEIGHT (LBS)
|UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||16.6" x 10.4" x 18.9"
|BOX WEIGHT (LBS)
|BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H)
||18.7" x 12.4" x 21.0"
||6" x 11.9"
|FILTER CHANGE LIGHT
||1 Year Limited
There are no related documents for this product.
Free Courier Delivery Over $199 in Canada/USA
Cleanflow ships all across Canada and the continental USA. Emails with tracking details are automatically sent the moment your order leaves our warehouse. Any order with a total of $199.00 or more before taxes qualifies for Free Courier Shipping with Canada Post, Canpar, Fed Ex, Purolator, UPS or Loomis. Courier shipments to "Beyond Service Area" destinations will be requested to pay for this additional service. Larger or heavier packages will ship via LTL truck at additional cost. Orders under $199.00 before taxes will be charged a flat rate of $20.00 + applicable taxes. Cleanflow is a 100% Canadian family owned and operated company.
Delivery Times Inside Canada
Prairie Provinces: 1-3 Business Days
Northern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Southern Ontario: 1-3 Business Days
Quebec: 1-3 Business Days
Atlantic Canada: 2-5 Business Days
British Columbia: 2-5 Business Days
Yukon & Nunavut: 5-10+ Business Days
Northwest Territories: 5-10+ Business Days
Please note: Business Days are Monday to Friday. All delivery
times are estimates only. These estimates do not include the processing
time to prepare the order for shipment.